Changing your profile picture is quite simple.
1. Log into the setting section of your back office.
2. Edit the personal information section. In this section, there is a button to change the photo.
3. Selecting the change photo button will cause a pop up to appear. Make sure that you allow popups form truvy.com. From here you can select a photo from your photo library on your device to upload.
4. Once you have selected an image you can size it to fit. Once you are happy with the sizing set as a profile picture. This will close the box and take you to the setting page.
5. See your new profile picture. This picture is used on your replicated sites and in your back office.