What is TruVision Health's 10K Pledge?
We created the 10k PLEDGE as a way to encourage people to change their lives through healthy and active living. We want to help people change their life, 10,000 steps at a time.
The 10k PLEDGE app is a way to track your steps, calories burned, sleep, water intake, and calories burned. Within the app you can also interact with other TruVision Health associates in the 10k PLEDGE. Most importantly, the app is a way to track your progress over time, see trends in your lifestyle habits, and work on becoming the healthiest you can be. Also, by using the app to track your steps, TruVision Health will reward you for hitting certain benchmarks with your daily steps logged!
Join us in a commitment to being physically active every single day by joining the 10k PLEDGE.
How do I join the 10K Pledge?
- Get an Activity Tracker (FitBit, Garmin, Misfit, etc.)!
- Download the corresponding app and set up your account.
- Download the 10k PLEDGE app in iTunesor Google Play.
- If you’re new to the 10k PLEDGE, click “I’m New”
- Enter Your Information
- Enter Your Associate ID Number (Example: 12345)
- If you do not have an Associate ID Number, click “Continue with signup”
- Sync with your Activity Trackers corresponding app under the “Settings” tab
- Check back frequently to track/sync your activity, interact with others, and join the movement.
- Start walking for better health and awesome monthly perks!
What are the rules for the 10K Pledge?
- Your steps need to be synced with the TruVision Health 10k PLEDGE
- Don’t forget to sync to a mobile phone or computer throughout the day to make sure data is recording.
- Make sure you wear your Activity Tracker and that it is charged!
- The number of steps is determined by multiplying 10,000 by the number of days in that month.
- For example: the month of April has 30 days, which means you will need to reach 300,000 steps by the end of the month, but May has 31days so you will need to reach 310,000 steps by the end of May.
- Be an active Preferred Customer or Associate with at least 75 PV per calendar month.
- Personal and retail orders count toward the 75 PV.
- Associate ID Number must be entered in the “My ID” tab exactly as it appears in the back office during the setup of the app.
- This is the only waycorporate can track the individuals, so it must be done before the rewards are received.
I didn't get 10,000 steps for 1 or more days this month, does that mean I don't qualify for rewards?
We only look at the total steps. So, if you miss getting your 10,000 steps one day you can make it up the next day by getting extra steps. If the month has 31 days, you will need at least a total of 310,000 steps for the month, if the month has 30 days you will need at least a total of 300,000 steps within the month.
Are there rewards for participating in the 10K Pledge?
- Monthly incentives from TruVision Health that include Rewards Points and swag on certain months.
- Incentives grow based on achieving your monthly goals consecutively.
- For example: First month qualifiers will receive a 7 Day Trial Pack of TruVision Health’s 2 Core Products.
- Months 2–12: Once the goal is met, 25 Rewards Points will be awarded to your account.
- Months 13+: Once the goal is met, 50 Rewards points will be awarded to your account.
- On consecutive months 3, 6, 9, and 12 the Associate or Preferred Customer will receive a TruVision Health branded car decal/sticker, visor, jacket or Nike running shoes respectively.
- Every consecutive year hit, you will receive a different style of running shoes according to the number of years you’ve consecutively reached.
- Associate or Preferred Customers can start at any time and the consecutive months will be counted from the start date.
- Challenge rewards were updated January 1st, 2018.
- Click hereto download PDF.
- If the monthly goal is NOT reached, the consecutive month calendar will start over.
- Monthly incentives will be sent or added to your account the following month.
*Product may vary depending on the country.
When will I receive my 10k PLEDGE rewards?
10K Reward Points are added to your account by the end of the month following qualification. Additional rewards items (sticker, visor, jacket) will be sent out near the end of the month following qualification. Shoes are custom made and take over a month to get made. You will receive sizing request emails for jackets and shoes when you qualify for them, but all other rewards are added/sent automatically.
Where can I see how many months I am qualified for?
The monthly qualifiers list is updated between the 7th-10th of the following month, and it can be found at the bottom of our 10k PLEDGE webpage.
Why am I not showing on the qualifiers list?
- You need to have the minimum 75 PV and full steps by the end of the month.
- Your TruVision Associate ID Number needs to be entered correctly in your app with no extra numbers, spaces, periods, dashes, letters, etc. You TruVision Associate ID Number only contains numbers, and it can be found by logging into your TruVision Health account online.
- Please email 10KPledge@truvisionhealth.com if you have met these requirements and are not on the list.
My activity tracker/Fitbit is not syncing my steps, what should I do?
In the 10k PLEDGE app, can you go to the “Settings” tab then click on “Connected Apps and Trackers” and see if your activity tracker has a green check mark by it. If you get there and haven’t tried this yet, try clicking deselecting your fitness tracking device, then wait a couple minutes, and go back in and connect your activity tracker again.
That should hopefully reboot the whole activity tracker connection. Once you do that you might want to wait an hour or 2 then go click on previous days to see if they got linked over.
Another thing that could be causing the issue is if you have the older version of the app (the Nudge app) downloaded to your phone and are logged in on both. If you have both apps, delete the Nudge app and only use the 10k PLEDGE app version.
What if I am still experiencing problems or have a different question?
If it is a question regarding rewards or monthly qualifying please contact our 10K Pledge Department by emailing 10KPledge@truvisionhealth.com
If it is a question regarding syncing issues with the app or a technical issue with the app please go to the “Settings” tab in the 10k PLEDGE app and hit “Help”. From there you will be able to directly speak with one of our app’s technical support team members.
What if I am unable to achieve 10,000 steps a day due to my health?
Please contact our 10K Pledge Department by emailing 10KPledge@truvisionhealth.com
Where are other places I can learn about the 10K Pledge?
Our 10K Pledge Facebook Page:
Our 10K Pledge webpage: