What can I do if I ordered the wrong product?
TruVision does not offer an exchange option. If you accidentally ordered the incorrect product, you will have to follow our standard Return Policy as stated below, then place an order for the correct product.
*To return a product to TruVision, it must be unopened and within a month of the order date.
1. First you must call customer service ((801)-281-7420) to receive an RMA number for return. Once your receive your RMA and return address you can take the product back to the post office.
2. Make sure you use a new shipping label to return the product to our corporate office. (Corporate address listed below is different than the address on the original shipping label.)
12162 Business Park Dr.
Draper UT, 84020
3. When we receive your product back, we will issue a standard refund to the same card used to purchase the product. This refund will take 2-3 business days to appear in your account.
*Please Note: A Standard refund does not include shipping charges, and removes a 10% restocking fee from your refund.
Can I return damaged product?
If you receive your product and it is damaged in any way we will review and replace.
1. As soon as you open the damaged product, leave it how you found it and take pictures of the damage.
2. You will then want to send the pictures and an email of explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative can review your pictures, and find a solution.
3. After approval from a customer service manager, an agent will be sure to send out a replacement order of the damaged product.
*We will not replace product that was damaged by the customer, only products that were damage in the process of shipping.